What is PRP Program?
- An opportunity for bright pharmacy graduates to intern at a leading pharmaceutical company
Provisionally Registered Pharmacist (PRP)
- 2 years Internship Program @ Xepa (Malaysia)
What is in the Program?
- Bridge the gap between theory and practice
- Comply with competency standard set by the Pharmacy Board
- Career Opportunity in Xepa’s winning team
- Facilitated by a Master Preceptor at Xepa
- Compulsory modules & guidelines set by Ministry of Health (MOH)
- Financial Literacy
- Industrial and Quality Management
- 12 months as PRP followed by 12 months of structured training under guidance of mentor
- Problem-based learning, projects and assignments
- Tutorship and mentorship in various business aspects
- Periodic reviews and appraisals
- Factory production & packaging
- Quality Assurance (QA )
- Innovation & Development (I&D) and Regulatory Affairs (RA)
- Retail Exposure
Selecting The Best
- Upper quintile of graduating class
- English proficiency: spoken and written
- Aptitude test & psychometric assessment
Career Paths in Xepa / Apex Healthcare Berhad (AHB)
- Production and Quality Management
- Innovation & Development
- Corporate & Regulatory Affairs
- Sales & Marketing – domestic, regional & international
- Operations & Distribution
Special Modules Offered
- Good Manufacturing Practice
- Quality Systems and Tools
- Project Management Tools
- Teamwork & Communication
- Recurring intake once a year.
- 24 months contractual employment. Option for full-time employment.
Interested to apply?
- Please write in to firstname.lastname@example.org with detailed resume, certificates attachments and a photograph.