Perform professional and technical responsibilities related to financial operation, maintaining control over fiscal information system by monitoring and analyzing financial records, recommending accounting procedures and control, preparing and interpreting monthly, quarterly and annual financial report and management information, reporting and statutory compliance matters.
Job Description :
- To support the Accounts department in the day-to-day accounting operations activities and tasks, particularly in the areas of finance and accounting management. Able to support the month end, quarter end and year end accounting closing activities.
- Handle full set account, responsible for monthly account closing, tax computation and preparation of financial and management report.
- Responsible to maintain fixed assets register including tagging newly acquired fixed asset and conducting yearly fixed asset audit within the company.
- Responsible to prepare quarterly treasury attachment and reports to Group Finance to comply with Bursa listing requirement.
- Ensure compliance with accounting standards, GST/SST, tax regulations and other regulatory requirements.
- Perform reconciliation and investigate on discrepancies and reports findings.
- Perform periodic cash flow planning and management to ensure efficient use of funds, adequacy of working capital.
- Responsible in verifying staff quarterly sales commission
- Liaise with external parties such as external auditor, tax agent, lawyer, regulatory bodies and other relevant authorities on all pertinent matters.
- Responsible to prepare group reporting package (corporate reporting) and comply with group reporting deadlines.
- Preparing corporate tax computations for company filing purpose, including schedules and analysis of expenses for tax agent.
- Prepare and coordinate budgeting and forecast activities
- Assist in yearly inventory count including prepare inventory count sheet, inventory count results, reconciliation and inventory adjustment in ERP system.
- Review, plan and improve the accounting procedures and control for updates and improvements.
- Any other job responsibilities as and when assigned by the Management
- Degree in Accounting, Finance or related discipline.
- Preferably professional member (MIA, ACCA or CPA)
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in similar field.
- Experience in handling full sets of accounts
- Able to work independently to meet datelines.
- Computer literate and possess good analytical skill.