Duties and Responsibilities:
- To support the Manufacturing and Quality Control function by performing chemical and physical laboratory tests on raw materials and operate test equipment.
- To set up laboratory equipment and instrumentation required for tests, verification / validation or process support.
- To perform laboratory housekeeping, alerting issues, maintenance / verification of instruments used on the daily job.
- To assist the retained sample management in arranging the samples.
- To apply good documentation practice and maintain Quality Control records.
- To perform pH calibration and equipment verification according to established methods as necessary.
- To assist in Method Verification & Validation Project when assigned.
- To perform any other duties as assigned by the superior from time to time.
- SPM/STPM/Diploma in science or equivalent with knowledge and skill gained from six months of industrial experience in a pharmaceutical, chemical or biochemical analytical laboratory.