Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform chemical and physical laboratory tests of materials, intermediates and finished products and analyses them for variety of purposes, such as research, product development, quality control, stability study monitoring and establishing standards, involving experimental, theoretical, or practical application of chemistry and related sciences.
- Participate in the modification and development of analytical methods for raw materials, packaging materials, intermediates, bulk and finished products.
- Conduct validation test on assay accuracy and, if necessary, to subject the assay procedure to appropriate review, design study, revision or replacement.
- Write, revises, and reviews documents such as SOPs and standard Test Methods.
- Perform maintenance and troubleshooting of instruments used on the job.
- Ensure that laboratory instruments are calibrated on a regular basis to achieve satisfactory performance.
- Train and supervise laboratory technicians, assistants and trainees in carrying out their duties.
- Follow documented procedures and comply with ISO/IEC 17025 requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry or science.
- At least 2 years of related working experience.
- Good analytical skills, critical thinking and creative thinking.
- Knowledge in calibration, maintain and trouble shoot various analytical instruments such as GC, HPLC.