- Responsible to conduct sampling for inspection manufactured work in progress and finished goods, using established procedures to meet specification and quality standard for laboratory testing and retention.
- Responsible to monitor, generate and maintain in process quality records in order to keep track on in process quality.
- Responsible to investigate defective work in progress and finished goods in production line by determining the relevance of types of defects (Not Admissible, Critical, Major & Minor) and report the observations immediately to superior for further action.
- Responsible to implement, practice and observe cGMP compliance in work practices and routine activities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To conduct sampling and perform in process quality inspection on work in progress and finished goods that require in process quality control checks following appropriate procedures and specifications for production startup and continuation.
- To coordinate the sample collection and submission to Quality Control laboratory for testing and retention.
- To perform environmental monitoring according to the predetermined schedule and ensure environmental monitoring program and supporting procedures adhered to standard operating procedures.
- To escalate to the QA Manager and QC Manager in the event of Out-of-Specification and Out-of-Trend.
- To assist in root cause investigation in quality non-conformance for testing and test method discrepancies and involve in corrective action implementation in the production work centers and lines.
- To manage usage, cleaning and housekeeping of sampling tools and test equipment.
- To perform in-house verify on all test equipment according to predetermined schedule and standard operating procedure.
- To generate and maintain quality records for all documents related to the department.
- Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia or equivalent.
- With minimum 1 year working experience in Quality Control.
- Able to read and write English and Malay Language.
- Computer literate i.e Microsoft Words and Excel.