Duties and Responsibilities:
- To operate machine / work activities upon instructions within the respective section.
- To assist in delivering production output in accordance with the production schedules.
- To maintain manufacturing machineries in good conditions at all times and in compliance with cGMP requirements and standard operating procedures.
- To assist in implementation of systems and procedures to improve efficiency and effectiveness of manufacturing processes and products quality.
- Diploma/Advanced Diploma in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering with minimum 4 years working experiences in production or maintenance field. Or
- Certificate in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering with minimum 8 years working experiences in production or maintenance field. Or
- With minimum 10 years working experience in technical field for those without technical, professional or tertiary educational background.