Duties and Responsibilities:
- To carry out work activities upon instructions within the respective section to manufacture pharmaceutical products in compliance with cGMP requirements and Standard Operating Procedures.
- To assist in delivering production output in accordance with the production schedules.
- To maintain process area and process equipment in good conditions at all times and in compliance with cGMP requirements and Standard Operating Procedures.
- To assist in implementation of systems and procedures to improve efficiency and effectiveness of manufacturing processes and products quality.
- Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia.
- Ability to read and write in English and Malay Language.
- Computer literate – Microsoft Word and Excel.
- 2 years experience in manufacturing environment.