To support the Quality Assurance Department, Source Quality unit in overall supplier quality management system by driving improvement progress in the supplier and service provider aspects.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible to compile information and track quality performance with regard to supplier’s operations.
- Responsible to monitor and follow up on process optimization and improvement plan at the supplier’s operation in order to align with XSP manufacturing process and usability.
- Responsible to assist Quality Assurance department in evaluation of new suppliers.
- Responsible to assist in quality audit in term of source quality perspective.
- To support in supplier/service provider qualifications, material issue resolution, follow up suppliers’ corrective actions and maintain the approved suppliers list.
- To involve in meetings with supplier/service provider to discuss performance against target and identify quality improvement opportunities.
- To prepare supplier audit report and perform CAPA follow up at supplier end.
- To coordinate with supplier/service provider to develop and implement development plans, in addition propose quality targets to ensure incoming specification and design specification are in compatible with process requirements.
- To work closely with suppliers, production and engineering to drive quality improvement to minimize incoming rejects.
- To coordinate the formulation of corrective, preventive and improvement actions with supplier/service provider for any non-compliance of incoming materials.
- To coordinates activities such as external party audits/visits or inspections.
- To escalation any supplies issues due to quality concern to quality management timely.
- To support in other relevant quality assurance operations upon request by higher management in business support.
- Degree in Chemistry, Science or Engineering with one year of experience in the quality control or quality assurance section in a manufacturing operation.
- Knowledge of sampling techniques, testing procedures, and statistical analysis.
- Administrative knowledge and skill gained from a formal education program or from actual work experience in supervising or managing a quality control department.