Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for organizing resources and activities required to produce pharmaceutical products in order to keep the smoothness of the operation and deliver quality products in timely manner.
- To lead production team to raise quality standard, productivity, shorten cycle-times and lower production costs.
- As poison license holder, ensure poison materials storage, usage and its documentations are in control and in compliance to current regulations
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy or Science of Pharmacy.
- A registered Pharmacist in Malaysia.
- At least 3 years of working experience as a Production Pharmacist in a manufacturing operation or pharmaceutical environment.
- Good understanding of local GMP regulations and Poison Act.
- Demonstrated interpersonal and leadership skills with ability to interface well with other departments, and lead effectively and efficiently in a team environment.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong professional writing skills and ability to prepare technical reports.
- Proficiency is required in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Required Strong Personal Traits:
- Energetic, enthusiastic and enjoy getting things done
- High degree of initiative
- Details oriented
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Upholds the highest standards, follow through and possess effective enforcing skills
- Confidence and able to work well independently and also a team player
- Good interpersonal skills to persuade and enlist others in achieving company goals and milestones
- Positive and able to work under pressure to meet urgent demand