Duties and Responsibilities:
- To gather various scientific training materials for assigned therapeutic class or new launched products on pharmacology, disease management, and product knowledge.
- To assist E-training slides and notes preparation for product presentation and sales force training.
- To collect data or tabulate analysis on products’ performance in market e.g. ranking, market share, growth rate and competitors’ sales trends.
- To assist in assigned marketing projects in accordance with department’s goals.
- To support SHINE activities by preparing honorarium for speakers and chairpersons, conforming to finance department’s process requirements, such as PR and PO creations, BPS System approvals.
- To cultivate and maintain high levels of departmental interaction.
- Holds a degree in Science/Fully Registered Pharmacist.
- Computer literate, proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Possess own transport.
- Fluent in Malay & English