Duties and Responsibilities:
- To set-up machines and equipment.
- To conduct regular check line machinery.
- To carry out repairs for machines and equipment that are malfunction.
- To plan and perform routine preventive maintenance and calibration activities for SPP.
- To update and maintain maintenance records.
- To source and maintain spare part inventory.
- To maintain repairing tools quality and inventory.
- To assist in training packing staff to do simple setup and maintenance of machines and equipment.
- To update status of all machines and equipment and report to the Production Executive, Maintenance Engineer.
- Other related duties as assigned by Maintenance Engineer or Maintenance Manager.
- A Certificate or Diploma in Engineering Technical, Science or equivalent disciplines is preferred.
- Ability to understand, read and write English.
- Minimum 2 years work experiences in a manufacturing operation with experience in technical activities.