Perform order-processing duties in taking and processing orders. Provides first-line customer service when taking calls from customers, depots and other related parties. Provide training and guidance to Apex and SCM staff on order processing matters.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To receive, check and liaise with sales managers concerned with regards to contract orders, allocation of stock, government tenders.
- To process orders accurately by selecting correct customer, stock code and right quantity based on First Expire First Out system.
- To monitor and manage export orders to meet delivery date.
- To monitor back-orders in Pronto and Apex Information Portal (AIP) and supply to customers or depots when stock available.
- To liaise with Quality Assurance team for data logger preparation before truck pick up and prepare the shipping documents such as invoice, packing list and follow-up closely with Quality Team for Certificate of Analysis (CoA) preparation and submission of CoA to customers.
- To follow up with Production Planning team for release of goods to ensure efficient supply to customers.
- To communicate with customers or depots in positive and effective manner regards to problem solving.
- To schedule stock check, prepare records and reports as required.
- To lead in checking, identify and rectify discrepancies during order processing and stock check.
- To maintain proper segregation, identification and storage of goods in accordance to cGMP guidelines and Good Distribution Practices.
- To guide on procedures of order processing, generate relevant reports and assist in problem solving on routine activities.
- To assist in sales and marketing activities which includes product launch activities e.g. distribution of promotional samples and premium materials.
- To assist in operations and quality activities to ensure compliance with standards.
- To maintain good housekeeping and cleanliness in warehouse.
- To perform related work as assigned by supervisor.
- Minimum Certificate or Diploma qualification in Markets, Business Administration, or other relevant qualification.
- Computer literate (Microsoft, MRP system).
- Work with minimum supervision and with initiative. Competent in English especially in reading and good communication skills.
- At least 2 years of working experiences in manufacturing or distribution operation, excellent communication skills and ability to manage and handle day-to-day warehousing activities.