Provisionally Registered Pharmacist (PRP)
2-year Internship Program @ Xepa
What is this?
- An opportunity for bright pharmacy graduates to intern at a leading pharmaceutical company
What’s in store for the Intern?
- Bridge the gap between theory and practice
- Comply with competency standard set by the Pharmacy Board
- Career Opportunity in Xepa’s winning team
- Facilitated by a Master Preceptor at Xepa
- Compulsory modules & guidelines set by MOH
- Financial Literacy
- Industrial and Quality Management
Making it Work
- 12 months as PRP followed by 12 months after registration
- Structured learning, PBL, projects and assignments
- Tutors and mentors from Xepa’s training providers
- Periodic reviews and appraisals
- Factory production & packaging
- I&D and RA
- APM depot (short exposure retail)
Selecting The Best
- Upper quintile of graduating class
- English proficiency: spoken and written
- Aptitude test & psychometric assessment
Career Paths in Xepa / AHB
- Production and Quality Management
- Innovation & Development
- Corporate & Regulatory Affairs
- Sales & Marketing – domestic, regional & international
- Operations & Distribution
Special Modules Offered
- Good Manufacturing Practice
- Quality Systems and Tools
- Project Management Tools
- Teamwork & Communication
- Recurring intake once a year. 2012 – 4 interns
- 24 month contractual employment. Option for full-time employment.
Interested to apply?
- Please write in to firstname.lastname@example.org with detailed resume, certificates attachments and a photograph.